Staffing: New moves at Participant, Manatt, Sheppard Mullin, Morris YornTue Feb 16, 2010 @ 02:29PM PST
Recent entertainment law hires and promotions:
- Bonine Stylides has joined Participant Media as senior vp business affairs. Stylides is handling deals for film development and production as well as the company's social action activities. She's been outside counsel to Summit and Phoenix Pictures.
- Matthew Rosengart was named co-chair of the entertainment & media litigation practice at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips. A former federal prosecutor, he represents entertainment clients in matters ranging from breach of contract to defamation.
- Richard Kopenhefer has joined Sheppard Mullin as a partner in the entertainment, media, and technology practice group. He left McDermott Will & Emery where he specialized in entertainment industry labor law matters for clients such as Focus Features, Lionsgate Entertainment, Summit, and Morgan Creek.
- U.K. film and TV deal lawyers Jonathan Berger and Peter Armstrong have left London's Reed Smith office to join Harbottle & Lewis.
- The Morris Yorn talent boutique has upped three to name partner: David Krintzman, Todd Rubenstein and Alex Kohner. The firm name is now Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein & Kohner.