Staffing: Bloom ups Schenkman; 2 join Sheppard Mullin; Ziffren bets on BlackWed Feb 03, 2010 @ 05:14PM PST
Recent entertainment law hires and promotions:
- Talent dealmaker Michael Schenkman (right) has been elevated to name partner at the Bloom Hergott boutique in Beverly Hills. The firm will now be known as Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal LaViolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman.
- Pam Black joined Ziffren Brittenham about a month ago. She was vp business affairs on the network television side at NBC Universal, and before that was a corporate dealmaker at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher.
- Speaking of Gibson, the firm has promoted film finance lawyer Stephen Tsoneff to partner. He repped New Line in its $350 million slate deal with Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Kelly Crabb (right) and Rick Kopenhefer have joined Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton in Los Angeles as partners. Crabb, a sports and media specialist, was previously with Morrison & Foerster. Kopenhefer, who focuses on labor issues, was previously with McDermott Will & Emery.
- We're a little late to this announcement, but AJ Brandenstein has made partner at the Sloane Offer Weber & Dern boutique. He's a talent dealmaker.
- And finally, O'Melveny & Myers has beefed up its entertainment practice with Adam Sullins, formerly with Upper Deck.
Send announcements to email@example.com and we'll include them in a future Staffing round-up.