Staffing Roundup: NATO; JAMS; Loeb & LoebTue Mar 02, 2010 @ 05:42PM PST
Recent entertainment and media law hires and promotions:
- Gary Klein is the new general counsel for the National Association of Theatre Owners. The trade association veteran is based at NATO's offices in Washington.
- International production lawyer Charles-Edouard Renault has been named partner at French firm de Gaulle Fleurance & Associes. Renault has worked on "Persepolis" and is an IFTA arbitrator.
- Mediator/arbitrator Joel Grossman has joined JAMS. He'll be based in Santa Monica and handle all types of entertainment, IP and industry employment disputes.
- Julian Petty has joined Fox Rothschild’s LA office. He's repped the estate of Notorious B.I.G, Harlem Globetrotters and the Source Magazine.
- Video game lawyer Daniel O'Connell Offner has joined Loeb & Loeb in LA as a partner and chair of the firm's interactive entertainment practice group. He was with Nixon Peabody.