Hollywood Docket: Bergstein gets 'Nailed'; appeals court backs Seinfeld; porn vs. piracyThu Apr 29, 2010 @ 11:59AM PST
- Kim Masters at the Daily Beast goes after THR, Esq. favorite David Bergstein in a piece called "Hollywood's Biggest Hustler." Masters follows the path of the troubled Bergstein-backed comedy "Nailed" through Hollywood purgatory. [TDB]
- On May 3, the British Columbia Securities Commission will hear Lionsgate's appeal of a decision to annul its proposed poison pill defense. [THR]
- The DGA will begin formal negotiations with the AMPTP over a new contract in November. [DGA]
- A federal appeals court has ruled that Jerry Seinfeld's wife didn't plagiarize her cookbook. [Here's the decision (PDF)]
- The porn industry has posted two public service announcements showing actors in adult entertainment decrying piracy. [Copyrights&Campaigns] Here's one of them...